Faceted Tricolor Gold Ani Ledodi Wedding Band
Why order comfort fit?
The advantage to a comfort fit ring - as opposed to standard fit – is an addition of metal to the inside of the ring, making it domed rather than flat. This allows the ring to slide more easily over the knuckle, as well as sitting more comfortably on the finger. Comfort fit is especially recommended for men's rings.
Add to WishlistSHARE
Add to Wishlist
Satisfaction Guaranteed - or your money back! Jewish Jewelry Experts Since 1949 Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products! From Israel With Love We offer worldwide shipping
This multi-tone 14k gold ring will be a sophisticated and timeless addition to any jewelry collection.
- A strip of 14K white gold runs parallel to 14K rose gold in the center
- Hammered to create a unique geometric and faceted design.
- Delicately framed in 14K yellow gold.
- Laser engraved with an inner Hebrew Inscription in an elegant script
- ‘I am my Belovedâs, and my Beloved is mine ‘ inscription, a romantic verse from Song of Songs
Item Width 5 mm / 0.2" Item Thickness 1.35 mm / 0.05" Metal Type 14k, Tri-Color Gold Ring Type Hebrew Wedding Ring, Wedding Band Product Type Rings
Enquire about Product
Get more details about Faceted Tricolor Gold Ani Ledodi Wedding Band